Wednesday, December 07, 2016

Taken for a ride in forex trading

Dear Mr Tan,

I would like to seek you advice regarding a post on your blog from 2011:
http://tankinlian.blogspot.sg/2011/11/unethical-forex-magic-trick_13.html

I understand that the informant does not want to go to the CAD.

I have been on the receiving end of the redacted company's unethical practices and I believe I was taken advantage as a member of a vulnerable group.

Just wondering from your view if there is a way I could anonymously inform the CAD without implicating myself and becoming outright enemies of the owners of the company in question?

Worried for my financial future.

REPLY
The Commercial Affairs Division is not likely to act on information that does not come from an identified source. 

Even if you come forward to identified yourself, the CAD is not likely to act also. They have too many cases to handle and cannot spend time on complaints, unless there is clear evidence of wrong doing.

Please register to join FISCA
http://fisca.sg/register.aspx

1 comment:

Blogger said...

eToro is the ultimate forex trading platform for new and pro traders.

Blog Archive