Saturday, October 21, 2006

Do not allow the workshop to make inflated claims

Dear Mr Tan

I have an accident at woodland Innova JC entry. My car was hit by another car which trying to reverse out of the JC entry

A 3rd party claim was make on my car insurance and the car driver accident report provide in correct statement, that my car collided into his car.

I strongly beleive that the claim was submitted by the workshop. Can you help implement a warning cause in all accident report that the vehicle owner / driver is reposnsible for the statment, so that the owner and diver will not be signing blank form for the workshop to make claim without the owner's knowledge.

NL

------------------------

Dear NL,

I will alert my manager in charge of motor insurance, and his general manager. In the past, we do give warning to third party on incorrect statement. Some people are angry at our warning.

Tan Kin Lian

No comments:

Blog Archive