Thursday, October 19, 2006

Talk to our consultant at the business center

Dear Mr Tan,

Having heard so much about your Blog, I decided to visit it today. It is interesting to note how you responded to the people who wrote regarding their problems and enquiries.

Your warm and caring attitude, coupled with your sound and practical advice, promote good rapport and great PR for INCOME on the whole.

You represent a rare breed of CEOs who are approachable, humble, having time for people, willing to listen and render assistance. However, I have encountered some CEOs who are too aloft even to take a call or talk to the man in the street.

I note you are travelling in China and will wait for your return next week to discuss my Income Policy.

Best Regards,

AL

-------------------

Dear AL

I try to give some brief general advice by e-mail.

If you wish to have a more specific advice, I suggest that you visit our business center and talk to our consultant. They should be able to advice you. They are paid a salary and do not earn any commission. The center is located at 75 Bras Basah Road. Hope it is okay.

Tan Kin Lian

No comments:

Blog Archive