Monday, August 15, 2011

Election symbol for Tan Kin Lian: Hi-5



I have already submitted the following logo to the Elections Dept for approval. I will only be informed of their decision only after nominations are closed.

The symbol Briefly my logo shows a hand raised to signify willingness to do public service. The five fingers also signify my  five values: Honesty, Fairness, Positive Attitude, Courage and Public Service. 

The hand is inside a speech box which represents my slogan to be the Voice of the People. This symbol is also called Hi-5.


3 comments:

SG said...

Nice Logo

Anonymous said...

Mr Tan, I've created an animated version of the logo for you. Hope you like it!

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g464/hardlok/High5symbol.gif

Anonymous said...

PS: Logo is designed for placement on white background...

Wishing you all the best in your election!

Blog Archive