Dear Mr Tan,
I have an agent. However, can I choose to buy direct from NTUC call centre for travel insurance? Can I get a direct discount without going through her?
I am not happy with the agent (million dollar roundtable member) as she is away often on seminars. I can't contact her sometimes.
But unfortunately, this is the experience I have with previous NTUC agent, so I live with it.
For simple matters, such as travel insurance, it is more convenient for you to go through the call center or handle it directly through the internet. NTUC Income offers a very low premium for travel insurance. Most people arrange it directly.
It is best to use the agent for the more complicated product, where you need advice. If the agent is travelling, you can send an e-mail to the agent.
If the agent does not respond to you, you can find another agent who is able to spend more time to take care of your needs.
- ► 2013 (308)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
06/10 - 06/17
- Use the call center or e-mail
- Buy a Dell PC through the Dell shop
- Financial planning tips
- Learn about insurance
- Invest in Bonds
- Four Clever Financial Tools
- Social and private Insurance
- Invest your CPF ordinary account in BIGe
- Avoid betting on financial products
- Choice of Workshop
- Business simulation game
- How to invest $40,000 now
- Flexi-cash from NTUC Income
- 10 year bond yields
- Investing in Foreign Currency Deposits
- Imbalance in Global Trade
- Subprime mortgages in America
- American Presidential Election, 2008
- Leadership - by Rudy Guiliani
- Asset allocation of Absolute Return Fund (Pimco)
- What Chemistry Can Do For You
- Overcoming the Fear Factor
- Sufficient savings for retirement
- Risk of inflation
- A new way to bet
- Why Study Science?
- Capital protected products
- Changes to ST Index
- Design Blog by Laissezfaire
- Find out about the new plan first
- Complaints about the Swing Fund
- Expensive to stay in Daydream Island
- Taxi from Airport
- Lower return from Money Market fund
- Poor return on Whole Life policy
- Poor connection to Singapore
- Bringng up Vera
- Advice on compensation for injuries
- Dr Lee Kum Tatt
- High interest rate in Australia Dollar
- Research and Continuous Education.
- Financial products
- Designs by Laissezfaire
- Property in Hamilton Island
- Swimming in the sea
- Tavern in Hamilton Island
- Bad storm in Sydney
- Cruise to the Great Barrier Reef
- Shuttle service in Hamilton Island
- ▼ 06/10 - 06/17 (50)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)