Friday, November 24, 2017

Accident in Joo Koon MRT station

I asked this question in The Wisdom of the Crowd - What is your view about the train accident in Joo Koon MRT station?

68% of the people who voted expressed concern about the many breakdowns and incidents involving SMRT. Another 25% atttribute the problems to the "cultural issues". This make a total of 93%.

Only 7% express understanding and support for SMRT.

You can view the breakdowns of the votes in

No comments:

Blog Archive