Saturday, March 10, 2018

Forego increase in minister's salary

I asked this question in The Wisdom of the Crowd - Do you agree with the government decison to forego the increase in minister's salary?

59% of those who replied said the salary is too high and should be reduced. 31% said that the benchmark is flawed. This makes a total of 90%.

10% said that it is a good gesture for the ministers to forego the salary increase.

See the breakdown of the votes in

No comments:

Blog Archive