Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Please publicise your products more actively

Dear Mr Tan,

I read your blog about your investment plans. I was quite surprised that, for a typical saving plan, the plan from NTUC Income can give $20,000 to $30,000 more, compared to similar plans offered by other companies.

I wished that you had made this known earlier. It is too late for me, as I have already bought a more costly plan from my friend who worked for another insurance company. Why don't NTUC be more active in your marketing?

K

--------------------------

Dear K

I hope that you can help to tell your friends and family members. Ask them to come to NTUC Income.

They should act now, rather than wait. When an insurance agent (from another company sells to them), your friend is likely to be persuaded by the agent (who is very well trained and persuasive). Then, your friend will be stuck with a costly plan as well.

Here are the FAQs. Read them:

Flexi-Link
Ideal

No comments:

Blog Archive