Last week, Today published my letter suggesting that the banks should appoint a third party to issue the tokens for internet banking. Each customer only need to have 1 personal token which can be used to transact with any financial institution in Singapore.
Here is the experience of a customer. She had a bank account with DBS Bank and HSBC Bank. The two banks sent two separate tokens to her.
She had to carry the two tokens with her, as she does her internet banking at the office. She misplaced one token, and had to pay $20 for a replacement.
She is worried now, in case other financial institutions sent more tokens to her for their internet access.
She likes my idea of having one personal token to be used for all internet access.
- ► 2013 (301)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
01/07 - 01/14
- Get better terms for your car loan
- Buy term insurance?
- Winter in Dubai
- How to calculate the return on an annuity
- Magnanimous claim settlement
- Please publicise your products more actively
- 55% return from Prime Fund
- Invest in Vietnam?
- My blog after 1 April 2007
- Tell your friends
- Disabilty income insurance
- A safe investment for CPF savings
- Troublesome to handle many tokens
- Dread disease policy with premium payable for 25 y...
- ▼ 01/07 - 01/14 (14)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)