A insurance agent, an administration clerk and their manager are walking to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp. They rub it and a genie comes out in a puff of smoke. The Genie says, "I usually only grant three wishes, so I´ll give each of you just one."
"Me first! Me first!" says the admin clerk. "I want to be in the Bahamas, driving a speedboat, without a care in the world." Poof! She´s gone.
In astonishment, "Me next! Me next!" says the sales rep. "I want to be in Hawaii, relaxing on the beach with my personal masseuse, an endless supply of Pina Coladas and the love of my life." Poof! He´s gone."
OK, you´re up," the Genie says to the manager. The manager says, "I want those two back in the office after lunch."
Moral of story: always let your boss have the first say.
- ► 2013 (306)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
08/10 - 08/17
- Save for a child's education
- Learn the skill of trading of financial products
- Buy Term and Invest the Savings
- Joke: Wrote a check
- Practice trading with this simulated game
- A painful learning experience
- Joke: Let the boss have the first say
- Honesty and business ethics
- Effect of Deduction
- Pro Trader (Trading of Financial Products)
- Opt out of Eldershield
- Insurance agent does not tell the truth
- Large "effect of deduction" on Living policies
- Joke: that's not covered
- Encourage people to use public transport
- Regulate selling
- Present partial information only
- Motor accident reports
- Happy National Day
- Invest in the Exchange Traded Fund
- Private Shield with Riders
- ▼ 08/10 - 08/17 (21)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)