Hi Mr Tan
It is encouraging that MAS has submitted a consultation paper on investment in structured products. The review should be studied very carefully and the comments collated and set to MAS.
However, I feel that the April deadline is too short. MAS should give at least 3 months for comments.
I wish to carry out a survey and collate the feedback of the participants. I also feel it would be worthwhile to run a seminar for the public to voice their views.
- ► 2013 (304)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
03/08 - 03/15
- Low cash value on termination
- Interested in Part Time Work
- Flaw in MAS Fast Track Process
- Financial Times: Singapore acts on bank secrecy la...
- Management fee for REIT
- More time needed to respond to MAS consultation pa...
- Register for the Part Time Work Portal
- World's happiest countries
- Loss of SGD 70 trillion in 2008
- SCMP:Investment complaints for SFC
- SCMP:Minibond blame for government
- WSJ: Sands President Abruptly Resigns
- Minibond Investors
- Gilbert Goh's book: How to survive unemployment
- SCMP: Former finance chief willing to testify abou...
- Tough Job Market
- Creating jobs
- Debt Advice Tips
- Survey: How will you vote in the General Election ...
- Survey: Suicide in universities
- Better than the free market
- ▼ 03/08 - 03/15 (22)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)