It cost only $50 to get FIDREC to adjudicate your complaint. It is worth spending this money. If you need assistance to strengthen your case in preparing your complaint with FIDREC, someone (who is knowledgeable about this matter) is willing to do it for a modest fee. You can send your request to email@example.com.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Complaints to FIDREC
If your claim for compensation has been rejected by the financial institution, you have to file a complaint with FIDREC within 6 months of the rejection letter. If you pass this deadline, FIDREC will not entertain your complaint.
- ► 2013 (348)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
04/26 - 05/03
- Party Whip in Parliament
- Crisis of Credit Visualised
- Looking for a tailor
- The difference between rich and poor
- Complaints to FIDREC
- Asian culture
- Singaporeans need to overcome negative traits
- SCMP:Working behind the scenes for the good of all...
- The Standard:Banks sold minibonds even as Lehman s...
- Survey: Financial advise
- A considerate person
- HK Council enters minibond fray
- Hong Kong Legislative Hearing - Blacked Out Portio...
- Land banking and property scams
- Creating or destroying value?
- The case for public transport
- UK: Call to help vulnerable customers
- UK: Banks face fine for poor service
- China Daily: Secret Lehman report to be aired
- ▼ 04/26 - 05/03 (19)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)