Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Support Tan Kin Lian as President


Dear Mr Tan

You impressed me as I follow your blog about insurance and investments for years already and I sense your sincerity in helping fellow Singaporeans. NTUC Income under you made insurance affordable to many and Income customers came first before profits. 

I know Singapore under you as President would be the same, you would also treat us your fellow Singaporeans with respect and consideration. And when I read this blog, it also made more sense to me that you are political independent and that is even more important for the president to be one. I will support you Mr Tan! You have my vote!
 
Good luck. You are not alone in the race. I and many friends are behind you!
 

1 comment:

Sureesh said...

Why are the labour unions endorsing certain candidates. Are labour unions suppose to engage in politics. If they come across as being pro PAP then these labour unions will loose credibility.

Blog Archive