Monday, July 31, 2017

Wisdom of the Crowd - Results

You can view the results of the voting on these issues:

a) Should the government provide regulations on shared bikes? (59 Votes )
22% said that this should be left to private enterprise but the others identified the areas that should be regulated.

b) Where is the best place to leave a shared bike, e.g. Ofobike? (66 Votes )
Nearly half said that the bikes should be left at designed places.

c) Do we have to pay high salaries to attract talented people into politics? (62 Votes )
Only 5% agree with the current policy of paying high salaries. The other 95% strongly disagree.

d) What do you think about the collapse of the PIE viaduct? (58 Votes )
A large majority blame the government agencies for the collapse.

No comments:

Blog Archive