Monday, April 27, 2020

Mobile app from DBS

When DBS introduced its mobile app for personal banking and corporate banking, I tried them and gave up.

I found the setup process to be too difficult and troublesome. the instructions were confusing.

A few months later, I tried the mobile apps again. This time I have to get the help from the support staff. I managed to overcome the difficult set up process.

I have now got used to these apps. I find it to be quite convenient and useful.

I still find the apps to be quite complicated. They have too many functions that I do not need and add to the confusion. But I managed to identify the functions that I need and learn how to use them.

I will give DBS a good rating for their apps. But I wish that they had kept them simpler and most certainly have a simpler set up process.

I hope that they will learn, but apparently, they do not listen.

https://tklcloud.com/Feedback/feedback2.aspx?id=2914

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still using Nokia. I don't learn new things.

Anonymous said...

Take money from ATM and pay everything in cash and giro. Dont like messing with technology.

Anonymous said...

Some still pay by cheque. Just drop them off at quick deposit box with payee's name written on the cheque. The cheque will get cleared next working day after 3 pm. Depending on if one is still old school.

hiren patil said...

It's a great blog about finance thanks for sharing the blog to know more about online banking..
Bank New Account Opening Online

Blog Archive