Friday, June 26, 2020

Difficulty faced by public over a simple transaction

Dear Ms Huang

I share with you my recent experience in applying for a Letter of Consent to employ a Dependent Pass holder. 
Up to now, I am still unable to download the approval for the LOC.

Please read the several posts that I made giving my experience. 

Feedback 1

Feedback 2

Feedback 3

Feedback 4

Feedback 5

Up to today, I am still unable to retrieve the approval for the LOC.

I experienced similar problems with the MOM website many years ago. 
Subsequently, I did not make any application to MOM.
The problem that I encountered many years ago continued until today.

 I must state that I faced similar problems with the website of ACRA, SAF and IRAS.

The problem is caused by the "standard design" of the website - which is inconsiderate of the public.
It is made worse by the website being buggy and non-responsive quite often.

I hope that Smart Nation really look into this matter. The loss of productivity to the business sector over
the years must be horrendous.

I invite you again to call me at (number). I am happy to relate my experience and to cry in frustration of 
a public service that does not listen, and do not care. It applies to the ministers as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a single lady living on my own and in my fifties. Fr: LTA) [SXXXX123N]: You have 2 new e-letters from LTA. Visit https://xxxxxxxxxxxSP to view details.

I suspected it was road tax as it was due. I do not have a computer and I only do the basics on my iPhone. I am on good terms with my neighbour, and she has volunteered to have her son help me on Sunday, where I will pay him back in cash.

Anonymous said...

The above was put up by the neighbour who volunteered to help her.

Anonymous said...

★Jadescape★|2 Mins walk to Marymount Mrt|Unblocked Landed Views★Jadescape★|2 Mins walk to Marymount Mrt|Unblocked Landed Views


★Developer Discounts Up to $166k| One Price for All Levels| Reduced Psf★
New Project: 2022
Condominium

Blog Archive