Note: If you do not wish to disclose your full NRIC, you can provide only the first 3 digits, ie XXX.
If you wish to help to collect 100,000 signatures, please print this form and get 20 signatures.
Please scan the completed form (with 20 signatures) and send to the e-mail address shown, i.e. email@example.com.
New online form (optional particulars)
Mail to completed form to:
5 Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2A, #06-12, S(567760).
Volunteers to help in getting signatures:
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
12/07 - 12/14
- Public transport in Singapore
- Guide - how to lodge a complaint on credit linked ...
- Speaker Corner, 13 Dec 2008 Speech by TKL
- Rejection of travel insurance claim
- Petition Form for Elected Presidency
- HK: Minibond losers back on the street
- HK investors protest over mis-selling of Lehman-li...
- Speaker's Corner, 13 Dec 08, 5-7 pm
- SCMP:Troubled minibond investor attempts suicide
- Financial Talk and Counselling - Sat 13 Dec 2-5 p....
- Citigroup and UBS Agree to Buy Back Risky Securiti...
- Who should be retrenched first?
- A broad based approach towards re-training
- Hong Kong banks repay 30 million HK dollars in min...
- Why we need a minimum wage policy in Singapore
- Cheating - as defined in Penal Code of Singapore
- HK: Lehman losers eye US class action move - press...
- HK: DBS sued over investment losses
- SCMP:60 investors get HK$30m from banks on minibon...
- Mistrust of financial products
- Petition to Town Council - arranged by Gilbert Goh...
- Election into public office
- Survey results - consumer association for financia...
- Financial Services Consumer Association - Survey
- Giving a fair deal to policyholders
- Salaries of CEOs of Motor Companies
- Association to educate consumers on financial serv...
- SCMP:Gripes about banks double, but over what?
- Dealing with an adviser - what to look out for
- The Online Citizen celebrates its second anniversa...
- Adviser is required to disclose and explain the ch...
- Offer of 30% compensation
- The CDO time-bomb
- Spare a though for the foreign workers in Singapor...
- Two sources of loss on your investment
- ▼ 12/07 - 12/14 (35)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)