Organised by The Society of Financial Services Professionals
As the effects of the recent economic crisis begin to seep in, one of the biggest question looms over our heads: what are the social and economic rights of ours that should be protected? Healthcare, too, is a fundamental part of these rights that we deserve.
A qualified group of consultants will give a forum that will promote awareness on our social and economic rights. Join Tan Kin Lian, Leong Sze Hian and others* for this session on how your dollar is related to your rights. Following the talk is a financial consulting session for all participants hosted by the Society for Financial Services Professionals.
Venue: URA Auditorium
Date: 13th December
Time: 2 - 5pm
- ► 2013 (302)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
12/07 - 12/14
- Public transport in Singapore
- Guide - how to lodge a complaint on credit linked ...
- Speaker Corner, 13 Dec 2008 Speech by TKL
- Rejection of travel insurance claim
- Petition Form for Elected Presidency
- HK: Minibond losers back on the street
- HK investors protest over mis-selling of Lehman-li...
- Speaker's Corner, 13 Dec 08, 5-7 pm
- SCMP:Troubled minibond investor attempts suicide
- Financial Talk and Counselling - Sat 13 Dec 2-5 p....
- Citigroup and UBS Agree to Buy Back Risky Securiti...
- Who should be retrenched first?
- A broad based approach towards re-training
- Hong Kong banks repay 30 million HK dollars in min...
- Why we need a minimum wage policy in Singapore
- Cheating - as defined in Penal Code of Singapore
- HK: Lehman losers eye US class action move - press...
- HK: DBS sued over investment losses
- SCMP:60 investors get HK$30m from banks on minibon...
- Mistrust of financial products
- Petition to Town Council - arranged by Gilbert Goh...
- Election into public office
- Survey results - consumer association for financia...
- Financial Services Consumer Association - Survey
- Giving a fair deal to policyholders
- Salaries of CEOs of Motor Companies
- Association to educate consumers on financial serv...
- SCMP:Gripes about banks double, but over what?
- Dealing with an adviser - what to look out for
- The Online Citizen celebrates its second anniversa...
- Adviser is required to disclose and explain the ch...
- Offer of 30% compensation
- The CDO time-bomb
- Spare a though for the foreign workers in Singapor...
- Two sources of loss on your investment
- ▼ 12/07 - 12/14 (35)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)