Signatures as at 1 August: 650
The signing of the online petition has slowed down during the past weeks. An average of 10 people sign each day.
With the recent decision by Great Eastern Life to buy back their structured products, there is some hope of getting the banks and financial institutions to adopt the same settlement given in Hong Kong.
I urge all investors to put in a renewed effort to get more people to sign the petition and reach the target of 1,000 signatures.
Update as at 9 August: 716 signatures (average of 10 per day)
- ► 2013 (310)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
08/09 - 08/16
- Results of the JUTA Award (1)
- An equal opportunity
- How not to lose your mind
- Healthcare arund the world
- Bus arrival times
- Strategy - how government approaches a problem
- Case of the $12,000 kidney stone
- Adjudication by FIDREC
- Petition to PM on credit linked notes (7)
- How to be happy
- Whole life and endowment with low rates of commiss...
- Interests of policyholders protected: MAS
- Vote for the JUTA Award (new survey)
- Update on Gathering of 22 August (1)
- Minimum wage jobs
- Make an honest living
- Public Consultation on Human Rights - 22 Aug 2009
- Singapore GDP spike 20%
- Day in the Life of a Family Doctor
- Cost of Financial Planning advice
- Hassle for Travellers
- Norway towns sue Citi over structured note losses
- NS for adult new citizens not practical
- Cunfusing cab fare structure
- NYTimes.com: Shut Out at Home, Americans Go to Chi...
- Sense of belonging lacking among youth
- I've got mail
- Van for Aug 22
- My life insurance policies
- Insufficient savings? No wonder with poor insuranc...
- Singaporeans are so predictable
- Harrassing the wrong people
- Investor to share experience on BBC
- Sale of my books
- Prudential Yield 15/20 (2)
- FACTBOX: Jobless benefits vary around the world
- Nominations for the SBW Award
- DBS Bank: 'definitely' no note buyback
- The embodiment of democracy in our National flag a...
- HK investors protest DBS
- Nongsa, Batam is now a safe place
- ▼ 08/09 - 08/16 (43)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)