Friday, June 02, 2006

Customer ask: Is it time to buy?

QUESTION

Dear Mr Tan:

I am very late in investing in NTUC's investment funds. I used to play local
equities directly and lost quite substantially.

Last year, I bought combined
fund (growth) at S$50,000 on Sep 05 and S$27,000 (Ideal Plan) on Nov 05. Although there is a major correction last two weeks, my investments are still positive.

I have set aside another S$50,000 to invest. Is this the right time? Has the
correction stabilized? If yes, when and how should I invest? Top up the current investment on combined fund or buy a new investment on global equity?

-------------------

REPLY

Read my blog www.tankinlian.blogspot.com. I am also asking the same question on my personal investment. Most probably, I will invest $100,000 next week, and another $100,000 in 1 or 2 month's time.

No comments:

Blog Archive