Thursday, June 01, 2006

Is it time to invest?

It is a good time to take up a regular premium investment-linked plan. By saving on the regular premium, you will enjoy the benefit of lower dollar cost averaging.

At the current low cost of the units, you will get more units for your investment. If the price drops further, you can get even more units.

The market will turn around. Your investment will benefit from the upturn.

I suggest that you choose the Global Equity fund or the Combined Growth fund.

--------------------------------------------

If you are making a large, lump sum investment, the position is still not clear. The market correction has been more severe than I had expected. The correction allows you to make your investment at 5% to 10% lower than it was one month ago.

I wish to make an additonal investment of $200,000. I will probably invest $100,000 next week, and another $100,000 a few weeks later.

My choice is the Global Equity Fund.

No comments:

Blog Archive