Many Singaporeans are under-insured.
In the past, many people buy endowment and whole life policies. But the premium rate is too high. They are not able to get adequate insurance cover.
To get a higher cover for a low premium, you can buy a term insurance. It provides protection only and does not have any saving or cash value. It covers death and permanent total disablement.
NTUC Income has recently reduced the cost of term insurance. It now offers the most competitive rates for term insurance.
For example, a 35 year old man can insure for $500,000 for 20 years by paying only $760 a year to NTUC Income. The same policy cost $1220 at Great Eastern, $1045 at AIA, $955 at AXA Life, $832 at AVIVA. This comparison was recently reported in the Business Times.
If you wish to buy low cost term insurance to cover your family, call 62 INCOME ( 6246 2663).
- ► 2013 (310)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
08/27 - 09/03
- 2,600 policyholders benefited from their top up
- Trade union invested in Growth Fund and Flexi Cash...
- Competitors scared of our competitive rates
- More customers are willing to visit business cente...
- Superior return from NTUC Income's Fund
- Support our Insurance Advisers
- General public is surprised about the wastage
- NTUC Income offers the lowest premium for Term Ins...
- Earn 14% more, by investing with NTUC Income
- Incomeshield covers terrorism
- Insurance customer choose to buy from business cen...
- You can trust NTUC Income
- Our policies does not have a limit on critical ill...
- eNN - electronic Neighbourhood News
- Invest your CPF savings in a Growth policy
- Stolen vehicles
- Website visitors like Logic9 (Sudoku)
- Survey on Parallel Imported Cars
- Law on contract - offer and acceptance
- Commission to Agents
- How to invest the CPF savings
- Better to invest in a diversified portolio of equi...
- Advice for a mother to save for a child's educatio...
- Profile of investors in Growth plan
- Positive features of Growth plan
- Fair and honest views
- Reason to invest in Flexi Cash
- Insurance agents knocking on doors of residential ...
- ▼ 08/27 - 09/03 (28)
- ► 2005 (159)