Standard & Poors covered 17 global equity funds managed by life insurance companies.
During the 3 years from 2003 to 2005, the annualised returns are:
NTUC Income's Global Equity Fund 19.2%
Average of 17 funds 15.1%
NTUC Income's fund earned a superior return of 19.2%, which is 4.1% higher than the average of 17 funds.
1. Our expense ratio is 1.3% compared to the average of 1.7%; the difference is 0.4%
2. Some of the other funds may have other charges and fees that are not explicitly disclosed.
3. Perhaps, the fund managers of NTUC Income have performed better.
We have chosen global equities for this comparision because there are a large number
of such funds, and performance is not easily distorted by differences in asset allocation.
What about the future?
Past performance is not an indication of future performance. But, it is clear that the lower charges of our fund, will continue to be a key factor in producing superior returns for our investors.
Conclusion: Choose NTUC Income funds for our low charges and superior return!
- ► 2013 (306)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
08/27 - 09/03
- 2,600 policyholders benefited from their top up
- Trade union invested in Growth Fund and Flexi Cash...
- Competitors scared of our competitive rates
- More customers are willing to visit business cente...
- Superior return from NTUC Income's Fund
- Support our Insurance Advisers
- General public is surprised about the wastage
- NTUC Income offers the lowest premium for Term Ins...
- Earn 14% more, by investing with NTUC Income
- Incomeshield covers terrorism
- Insurance customer choose to buy from business cen...
- You can trust NTUC Income
- Our policies does not have a limit on critical ill...
- eNN - electronic Neighbourhood News
- Invest your CPF savings in a Growth policy
- Stolen vehicles
- Website visitors like Logic9 (Sudoku)
- Survey on Parallel Imported Cars
- Law on contract - offer and acceptance
- Commission to Agents
- How to invest the CPF savings
- Better to invest in a diversified portolio of equi...
- Advice for a mother to save for a child's educatio...
- Profile of investors in Growth plan
- Positive features of Growth plan
- Fair and honest views
- Reason to invest in Flexi Cash
- Insurance agents knocking on doors of residential ...
- ▼ 08/27 - 09/03 (28)
- ► 2005 (159)