Monday, November 27, 2006

Avoid driving to work

For the past 30 years, I have a driver who drives me to work and back home. This allows me to think and plan business strategy. When I am in the office, my driver helps in handling the mail in the office services department.

I figure that it is less expensive to have a driver, than to have an expensive CEO to be driving around and to spend time in parking the car.

When I leave NTUC Income, I will continue to use a different type of driver, ie the bus or train driver. This allows me to continue to think and plan, instead of watching the road.

1 comment:

Victor Foo said...

I do shared your thought. Similarly, I tend to skip driving to office unless I am required to travel out for external meetings. In fact, I travel by SBS Transit and SMRT most of the time instead.

This is allow me to read my books while on board of the public transport.

Previously, I am unable to complete reading one book in two months; but these days, I am able to complete finishing any book in 2.5 weeks instead.

Blog Archive