For the past 30 years, I have a driver who drives me to work and back home. This allows me to think and plan business strategy. When I am in the office, my driver helps in handling the mail in the office services department.
I figure that it is less expensive to have a driver, than to have an expensive CEO to be driving around and to spend time in parking the car.
When I leave NTUC Income, I will continue to use a different type of driver, ie the bus or train driver. This allows me to continue to think and plan, instead of watching the road.
- ► 2013 (303)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
11/26 - 12/03
- Pleasant climate in Dubai
- Telephone charges are high in Dubai
- Experience the Arabian nights
- Traffic Congestion in Dubai
- Capital Protected Fund gives poor return
- Higher bonuses from 1 January 2007
- Over 100 i-Gifts sold each week
- Our policyholders get $3,000 more on maturity
- Re-invest into the Combined Fund
- Set aside money for your grandchild
- Increase in bonus rates from 1 January 2007
- Advice on Home Financing
- Dubai does not require any entry card
- Is high property prices good or bad?
- Avoid driving to work
- How to overtime the Time Bomb
- ▼ 11/26 - 12/03 (16)
- ► 2005 (159)