High property prices is good for property owners. But it is bad for the future generation, as they have to pay more for their property.
A property bubble may burst and cause losses to many people who bought their property at the peak.
The best situation is a situation where the supply and demand for property is properly managed, so that the property prices will appreciate gradually with the economic growth, and excessive speculation is avoided.
I hope that the current enthusiasm in our property market do not get out of control.
- ► 2013 (315)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
11/26 - 12/03
- Pleasant climate in Dubai
- Telephone charges are high in Dubai
- Experience the Arabian nights
- Traffic Congestion in Dubai
- Capital Protected Fund gives poor return
- Higher bonuses from 1 January 2007
- Over 100 i-Gifts sold each week
- Our policyholders get $3,000 more on maturity
- Re-invest into the Combined Fund
- Set aside money for your grandchild
- Increase in bonus rates from 1 January 2007
- Advice on Home Financing
- Dubai does not require any entry card
- Is high property prices good or bad?
- Avoid driving to work
- How to overtime the Time Bomb
- ▼ 11/26 - 12/03 (16)
- ► 2005 (159)