In 2007, I will be helping two insurance companies (in Algeria and Indonesia) to allow their customers to buy insurance through new channels.
The customer can get information on low cost, good value products from the FAQ posted in the website. These products will also be actively promoted through the traditional channels, i.e. advertisements, point of sale promotions, promoters.
The potential customer can buy the products as follows:
- directly through the internet
- call the call center
- through an insurance adviser
The insurance adviser and call center will transact through the internet on behalf of the customer.
These products will be available at 5% to 15% lower than similar products in the market. The lower cost is possible, due to greater efficiency.
The customer service will also be greatly improved, i.e. convenient, transparent, prompt. Most transactions will be confirmed by SMS.
Find out more from:
- ► 2013 (306)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
12/17 - 12/24
- Mental exercise is useful for seniors
- What is the cost of term assurance?
- New product: No load saving plan?
- Consider an alternative to terminating your life i...
- Video recordings of the family
- Invitations to Wedding
- Do not pay more than 6% on your loan
- New way to buy insurance
- Should employer pay more CPF?
- 167,000 tax payers claim tax relief on life insura...
- Faster settlement of Incomeshield claims
- Sales of i-Gift trebled during the latest week
- Special incentive for family members
- Income Tax Relief
- ▼ 12/17 - 12/24 (14)
- ► 2005 (159)