Thursday, February 08, 2007

A new look for my blog

I just learned, only two days ago, how to put a photograph in my blog and to create links to other blogs and websites. Many bloggers already knew before. It took me a long time to find out.

I also changed the "look" of my blog, as one visitor told me that my old "look" was tiring. I hope that the new look is better.

I have created links to other other blogs of insurance advisers of NTUC Income. They follow my example to provide educational materials to the public. I hope that you will visit their blog.

I put in a new counter in my blog. During the first two days, I received 1,200 unique visitors. Wow! This is much higher than a daily average of 350 visitors previously.

Please tell your friends to visit my blog. Thanks.

No comments:

Blog Archive