I just learned, only two days ago, how to put a photograph in my blog and to create links to other blogs and websites. Many bloggers already knew before. It took me a long time to find out.
I also changed the "look" of my blog, as one visitor told me that my old "look" was tiring. I hope that the new look is better.
I have created links to other other blogs of insurance advisers of NTUC Income. They follow my example to provide educational materials to the public. I hope that you will visit their blog.
I put in a new counter in my blog. During the first two days, I received 1,200 unique visitors. Wow! This is much higher than a daily average of 350 visitors previously.
Please tell your friends to visit my blog. Thanks.
- ► 2020 (659)
- ► 2019 (1839)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1654)
- ► 2008 (2104)
02/04 - 02/11
- Thank you for your gift of leadership to Singapore...
- How do I find a trustworthy agent?
- Motorist have trouble in claiming against a Malays...
- My wish list for Budget 2007
- Difficult to access my blog?
- Do I need an Insurance Adviser?
- Bullet Train to Kuala Lumpur
- Transparent home loan rates
- Strong interest in jobs for mature workers
- Secure Folder
- A heart warming message
- A new look for my blog
- A fairer, better alternative to the queue?
- Sell SingTel shares
- Poor return from Umbrella policy
- eServices at South West CDC
- A hybrid plan
- Volatile Singapore Stockmarket
- Looking for a part time Personal Assistant
- Website to learn about insurance
- Can I change my fund to reduce risk?
- Every 6 years?
- Part Time Work for Seniors
- Traffic Congestion in Many Cities
- Choice of Insurance Plans
- ▼ 02/04 - 02/11 (25)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)