Monday, February 05, 2007

Looking for a part time Personal Assistant

UPDATE: I HAVE RECEIVED MANY RESPONSES TO THIS ADVERTISEMENT. I AM LIKELY TO FIND A SUITABLE CANDIDATE FROM THOSE THAT HAVE RESPONDED. I WILL ONLY DECIDE IN A FEW WEEK'S TIME. I WILL NOT BE REPLYING TO NEW RESPONSES. SORRY.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish to look for a part time Personal Assistant.

The candidate has to be familiar with Microsoft office software, access information on the internet, able to contact people over the telephone and e-mail, arrange travel and appointments, look after administrative matters.

The candidate can work from home. My work should take just a few hours each week. I will send my requests by e-mail. Perferably, the candidate should live in Ang Mo Kio, Bishan or Toa Payoh.

If you or your friend are interested, send a resume to me at kinlian@gmail.com. The starting date is around 1 April 2007.

No comments:

Blog Archive