Thursday, May 31, 2007

Dispute on third party claim

Dear Mr Tan

I have a third party motor insurance policy with NTUC. I greatly appreciate that you had led NTUC to reduce fradulent claims and thereby bring down the premiums.

I have a specific case. I agree that NTUC should compensate to the third party, but I dispute the quantum. How do the surveyors determine the damage that is caused due to the accident?

I followed up after 6 weeks and found that NTUC had paid the compensation to the third party claim against my policy.

NTUC requested that I sign and return a statement to dispute any of the damages from the photographs. What will happen after I sign this statement?

I thought NTUC has a team of professionals to ascertain the damages caused, why NTUC need me to sign and return the statement to dispute part of the damages ?

I was told over the telephone that there is a team to assess and award claims. How can I meet this team in person to discuss this claim ?

----------------------

REPLY:

I have passed your feedback to the general manager in NTUC Income. He will reply to you.

No comments:

Blog Archive