I took the MRT train at 9.40 am this morning. This is the off-peak period.
The train arrive at intervals of 7 minutes. It was packed all the way from Yio Chu Kang station to Raffles City station. I had to stand all the way.
During the peak period, the train run at intervals of 3 minutes. I can understand that it is difficult to put more trains due to safety issues.
During the off-peak period, it should be possible to run more tains (say 1 train every 5 minutes), so that the train is not so crowded and more commuters have the chance of a comfortable ride.
I hope that SMRT will take this factor into consideration, and run more trains during the off-peak hours.
- ► 2013 (348)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
05/27 - 06/03
- High property prices in Singapore
- Traffic in Jakarta
- Manchester United: A lesson in leadership
- Insurance Agent
- Family Insurance Plan
- Invest in Government Bonds
- Pinnacles Notes Series 7
- Dispute on third party claim
- Bus to Kuala Lumpur
- Visit to Jakarta
- Expensive Taxi Ride
- More trains for a comfortable ride
- Switch 50% of investments into the Balanced Fund
- Yield on Single Premium Endowment
- Make the chemistry right
- Business Simulation Training
- Public Transport in Kuala Lumpur
- Selecting winning funds
- Repay loan on a HDB flat
- Invest in a single premium endowment
- Jubilee Series Link Earner Notes
- Fair Dealing
- Wrong trade entered into SGX
- Building A Great Society
- ▼ 05/27 - 06/03 (24)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)