I have been waiting for more than six months for the right time to invest in the Singapore stockmarket.
My target entry point is 2,700 on the ST Index (representing a drop of 25% from the peak of 3,600).
It may not reach this level, so I may start to invest in small amounts from the STI level of 3,000. This is likely to occur within a few days time.
I heard that Warren Buffet had started to invest in some banks (with little CDO expsoure). He has decided that the current prices represents good value. Although the market may drop another 10% or so, he has decided that it is time to start accumulating.
My choice of funds are:
* The STI trakker fund in SGX
* The global equity fund managed by NTUC Income
- ► 2013 (302)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
08/12 - 08/19
- Capital protection for Life annuity
- Havoc caused by the hedge funds
- How to pick the right stocks
- Is it time to liquidate?
- Sharp drop in Singapore market
- High flying stocks drop more
- Switch to Global Equity?
- Collapse of the stockmarket
- Funding for research for young professionals.
- Advice for a young person starting a career
- Learn about life annuity
- Continue your existing critical illness policy
- Collateralized debt obligations
- Asset backed securities
- Structured Products
- Investment Tips, August 2007
- Stock Trading
- Build up a nest egg of $1 million
- Promoting cooperative insurance in Singapore
- Fixed deposit rates
- Money market funds
- ▼ 08/12 - 08/19 (21)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)