With the global stockmarket in turmoil, it may be better to keep the money in fixed deposit or the money market fund for the time being.
You can refer to this website for the latest information of the best interest rate offered by the banks. This information is fairly up-to-date, but may get outdated quite quickly, as the rates may changed daily.
It gives you a good idea about what is likely to be available in the market. Before you invest, it is best to re-confirm the latest offers from the top three in the list.
I hope that you find this reference to be useful.
- ► 2013 (348)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
08/12 - 08/19
- Capital protection for Life annuity
- Havoc caused by the hedge funds
- How to pick the right stocks
- Is it time to liquidate?
- Sharp drop in Singapore market
- High flying stocks drop more
- Switch to Global Equity?
- Collapse of the stockmarket
- Funding for research for young professionals.
- Advice for a young person starting a career
- Learn about life annuity
- Continue your existing critical illness policy
- Collateralized debt obligations
- Asset backed securities
- Structured Products
- Investment Tips, August 2007
- Stock Trading
- Build up a nest egg of $1 million
- Promoting cooperative insurance in Singapore
- Fixed deposit rates
- Money market funds
- ▼ 08/12 - 08/19 (21)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)