Do you find it frustrating to get through the call center of large organisaionts, e.g. banks, credit card, telephone companies, airlines, government agencies?
Most of them have a telephone system that require the customer to press many buttons and listen to many options, before the customer can talk to a person. Quite often, the customer pressed the wrong button and got lost.
I have experience in setting up a call center that operates differntly. It won the world best award for "innovation technology". Here are ten tips on how a customer friend call center should be organised.
It gives a better customer experience, and still keep down the cost of handling the customer enquiries.
Do you like a call center that is operated on the 10 tips?
- ► 2013 (298)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
08/05 - 08/12
- Invest my retirement savings
- Buy a modest amount of critical illness cover
- Subprime mortgages cause global stockmarkets to fa...
- Regular premium unit trust
- Pooling of Risk under a Life Annuity
- Buy a life annuity earlier
- SMS Marketing
- Customer friendly Call Center
- Online purchase of insurance in USA
- Withdraw from Combined Fund
- Earn 4% on your CPF retirement account
- How to get a higher return
- Notify consumer about the high charges
- Buy a fixed term annuity
- Financial Planning Tips
- Financial Planning for Seniors (revised FAQ)
- Working closer to home
- Collapse of bridge in Minneapolis, USA
- Waiting time for public buses
- ▼ 08/05 - 08/12 (19)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)