If you wish to buy term insurance, you have to call the insurance company directly. You can try NTUC Income, Aviva and AXA.
Give them your age, the sum insured and the number of years of coverage. I suggest that you take a 20 or 30 year term. Ask for a quote on level and decreasing term.
Compare the premium rates. Ask the insurance company to explain their coverage. Ask for a FAQ.
You can also qet a quote from their website.
It is all right to approach an adviser. But, you have to be alert that the adviser does not steer you to take an expensive policy (for which they can earn a higher commission).
As the adviser does not earn much from selling the term insurance policy, you should try to handle the transaction over the telephone.
- ► 2013 (301)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
08/26 - 09/02
- Unethical practices
- Several living policies
- Saving for a child's education
- Equity or Currency Link Insturments
- Compulsory Annuity
- Money market Fund
- Hedge Fund Managers
- Impartial advice
- Look for low cost products
- Pay back for a part time degree
- Low cost products for ordinary people
- Kabuki Performance in Tokyo
- Cool Biz Wear for Summer
- Investing in properties
- Top up special account of family members
- STI Exchange Traded Fund
- Sufficient for 100 years
- How to buy term insurance
- Talk on Managing Your Finance
- Some tips on medical Insurance
- ▼ 08/26 - 09/02 (20)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)