I have been following the primary election with great interest. The Republican Party has selected their candidate, John McCain, quite early. The Democratic Party is still at a deadlock.
The headline in MyPaper said, "The Democratic Conundrum"
Hillary Clinton: "She can't win but won't quit"
Barack Obama: "He's going to win but can't close it out".
I hope that the Democratic Party can sort out its conundrum early and field a strong candidate in the election in November.
Here is my suggestion. Clinton and Obama work together as a team. Clinton will be the Presidential candidate and Obama will be the Vice Presidential candidate in 2008. In 2012, Clinton will step down (i.e. a prior agreement) and support Obama as the Presidential candidate.
Clinton is now 60 years old and has more experience in Government. She should take the leadership in 2008. Obama is mid 40s. In 4 years time, Obama will have the experience to take over.
My personal wish is that a Democrat will be the next USA President.
- ► 2013 (299)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
04/20 - 04/27
- Calpers earned 19.1% return
- Homeowners convert to costlier fixed rate loans
- Bonus on participating policies
- Higher return and lower risk
- Is the worst over?
- Large writedowns by banks
- High food prices
- Peter Drucker: Innovation
- Innovation is easy and fun
- Declaring a benign cyst
- 12 months bond for training a new employee
- Cysts and cancer
- Send your questions by e-mail
- Non Disclosure
- U.S. Presidential Election
- Rejection of a critical illness claim
- Dual Currency Investment
- Soft commodity
- Beed cash? Rent out your HDB flat
- Credit Card Debt
- New way of marketing
- High prices of commodities
- Avoid high cost ILP
- Share your experience
- Buy Low cost insurance now
- Customer Care Hotline
- Cancel a high cost ILP
- Earn more than the rate of inflation
- Benefit Illustration
- Avoid buying life insurance on the street
- Opportunities in a Life Insurance Company
- Regular savings in Wealth Accumulator
- Switch into the Wealth Accumulator account
- New Life Insurance Company
- Decreasing Term
- Avoid structured products
- Time Honoured Values
- ▼ 04/20 - 04/27 (38)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)