Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Financial Planning Tips

I have often be asked to give advice for a specific situation. I am not able to find the time to do a proper job.

I often refer my readers to the FAQs contained in my website, as follows:
http://www.tankinlian.com/faq/

The popular FAQs are:

> Financial Planning for the Young
> Financial Planning for Seniors
> Investing your Savings
> Benchmark Premium Rates
> Buy Term Insurance Directly
> Buy Motor Insurance Directly

There are many other FAQs contained in this website that may be relevant to you.

A few financial advisers have indicated that they are willing to provide advice for a flat fee, based on time. I plan to introduce them at a later date, after I have the chance to discuss with them on their proposed mode of operation.

No comments:

Blog Archive