Someone told me that this is a good strategy. The relationship manager is likely to confess and tell the truth. In that case, the wrong-doings of the financial institutin will be brought to light. They might be more willing to give a fair settlement.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Sue the relationship manager
A noteholder wanted to sue the relationship manager for giving bad advice. Other people said that there is no point to sue the relationship manager, as he will not be able to compensate the noteholder for the financial loss.
- ► 2013 (345)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
01/18 - 01/25
- SCMP:Sun Hung Kai Financial may lose 'caring' awar...
- SCMP:Boost investor security without stifling mark...
- SCMP:Minibond deal raises pressure for more refund...
- Broker compensates HK investors
- HK brokerage agrees to refund minibond buyers
- Comparing US Departments with Singapore Ministries...
- Obama Whistle Stop Tour
- Make a donation from your 100% compensation
- Honesty and fair play
- Obama: the price and promise of citizenship
- A bank sue for being misled
- Focus on the complaint case
- SCMP:Watchdog to select minibonds case soon
- What will Obama do?
- Great value in voluntary help
- Complaining to sellers of credit linked notes
- Talk to Singapore Government
- Reduce commuting
- Thought for the day - Power
- Stop cheating
- Factors affecting the quantum of compensation
- Survey: Life in Singapore
- Happy noteholders who received 100% compensation
- Role of private capital
- Sue the relationship manager
- Google documents
- Tips - what to avoid
- Current market values of the credit linked notes
- My view: decision on 5,000 complaints
- Contact persons (distributor, products)
- Rating of political leaders
- Survey: Looking for a job in 2009?
- Book a taxi by SMS
- Current prices of Credit Linked Notes
- A generous financial institution
- ▼ 01/18 - 01/25 (35)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)