1. I hope can have more than 10 candidates from alternative parties are voted into Parliament
2. The government has long since neglected its role of building a nation. It now only knows to cling on to power and put economic growth above all considerations. Not that it is managing the country or economy well. The longer it stays in complete power, the greater the damage to our country and nation. Like global warming, we may already be reaching a point of no return.
3. Mr Tan should step forward, form a new party and lead a team in the GRC. I am sure many Singaporeans will lend you their support.
4. The change will come when the old man gamble away all our reserves, or the old man die!
5. Singaporeans have a spirit of greatness that have built our country into world class. Tap on this to continue to build. Success is possible. Talent is in us, tap it. The only loss is to think and act we can't.
6. I wish for a truly free & dynamic press instead of the compliant ST/Today and MediaCorp that we have now. Singapore's downhill has been greatly contributed by these people.
7. Many of your questions are crafted in such a way as to discredit the Government.
8. If there are credible opposition candidates ie quality of those PAP introduces I would consider them. However the sad thing is that the candidates from opposition did not meet such expectation. So until that day whereby the opposition becomes more credible and able to offer more constructive ideas I would still go with PAP.
- ► 2013 (348)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
02/22 - 03/01
- Choose your financial product carefully
- Singapore Budget 2009 - The Alternative Policies
- Some views on General Election 2009 (2)
- Some views on General Election, 2009
- Is it safe to stay with AIA?
- Investing your CPF savings
- Civic Advocator
- High birth rate in France
- City watchdog promises 'banking revolution'
- TKL Blog passes 1 million visitors
- Miami banker gives $60 million of his own to emplo...
- Palm Jumeriah, Dubai
- Respect Other People's Views
- Recipe for Disaster: The Formula That Killed Wall ...
- Reuters: In Asia, suicides rise due to financial c...
- A truly inspiring speech from a great leader
- SCMP:Risk-assessment tests are investment traps
- The Standard:Minibonds saga hurts Yam
- Economic slowdown in Dubai
- Atlantis Hotel, Dubai
- How derivatives traders hoodwink their bosses
- How can a small business survive the credit crunch...
- Special report on Financial Advisers
- China Daily: Regulator unaware Lehman minibonds ex...
- When consumers cut back, a lesson from Japan
- ▼ 02/22 - 03/01 (25)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)