Give your views to FISCA's proposals in this survey.
Friday, April 17, 2009
Survey - Sale and marketing of unlisted investment products
The protem committee of FISCA (Financial Services Consumer Association) intends to submit the following paper to MAS giving our views on its proposals regarding the sale and marketing of unlisted investment products (including life insurance and structured products).
- ► 2013 (304)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
04/12 - 04/19
- Financial Advisory Approach
- Speak out for others
- Survey - Sale and marketing of unlisted investment...
- Recession 'fuels insurance fraud'
- Opinion from Queen's Counsel
- Thoughts For The Week: Tyranny
- Erosion of ethics and honesty
- The Standard:Yam yields on minibonds
- SCMP:HKMA chief to disclose full report at closed-...
- REUTERS:HKMA says it gave risk warnings before min...
- SCMP:Monetary chief defends actions in minibond sa...
- China Daily:HKMA in defense over minibonds
- Rule of law - lesson from Thailand
- The Standard:BOC set to seal minibond dea
- Review of the public sector
- Protecting a democratic institution
- Annual General Meeting of NTUC Income
- Don't let money managers off the hook
- What was Singapore like in 1938?
- China bosses told to cut salaries
- Online Tuition
- Survey: Landmarks to give road directions
- A sense of loss as a Singapore (2)
- ▼ 04/12 - 04/19 (23)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)