My friend in Aceh told me the following:
a) Banda Aceh had a population of 250,000 before tsunami. Today, the population had increased to 400,000. More people came during the reconstruction. Some are likely to stay over the longer term.
b) The city is buzzing at night. The traffic is quite busy, although not as congested as large cities around the world.
c) Aceh is now peaceful, with the end of the insurgency and independence movement. The Governor of Aceh is a local person.
- ► 2013 (314)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
11/29 - 12/06
- Claim payable under a hospital bill
- Signs and messages
- Messy IT systems used in banks
- Insurance company need to hold more capital
- Creating jobs in America
- Low payout for medical claim
- The uninsured cannot afford health care
- Urgency to create jobs
- Avoid over insurance and moral hazard
- SCMP: Businessman sues Merill Lynch over loss on w...
- Policy loan
- How much life insurance to own?
- Optimism in Banda Aceh
- Holiday in Banda Aceh
- Risk Management
- Sayings of Confucius
- Emergency jobs program
- Location map - fast and easy
- Keynesian Economics
- False wealth
- Get Ready for Half a Recovery
- EPL matches for 2010
- Buy term insurance directly through internet porta...
- Termination of Living Policy
- Life insurance can serve a useful purpose
- ▼ 11/29 - 12/06 (25)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)