> The nature of man is fundamentally good inclined towards goodness.
> The princely man sticks to virtue, and the inferior man clings to material comfort.
> The princely man is just while the inferior man expects rewards and favours.
> The princely man is dignified, noble, magnanimous, and humble while the inferior man is mean, proud, crooked, and arrogant.
> The Ruler should be virtuous, just, honest and dutiful.
- ► 2013 (306)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
11/29 - 12/06
- Claim payable under a hospital bill
- Signs and messages
- Messy IT systems used in banks
- Insurance company need to hold more capital
- Creating jobs in America
- Low payout for medical claim
- The uninsured cannot afford health care
- Urgency to create jobs
- Avoid over insurance and moral hazard
- SCMP: Businessman sues Merill Lynch over loss on w...
- Policy loan
- How much life insurance to own?
- Optimism in Banda Aceh
- Holiday in Banda Aceh
- Risk Management
- Sayings of Confucius
- Emergency jobs program
- Location map - fast and easy
- Keynesian Economics
- False wealth
- Get Ready for Half a Recovery
- EPL matches for 2010
- Buy term insurance directly through internet porta...
- Termination of Living Policy
- Life insurance can serve a useful purpose
- ▼ 11/29 - 12/06 (25)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)