Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Google Search now finds PDF

Dear Mr. Tan

Looks like some of your earlier critics were not quite accurate about PDF search. I ran a search for ‘soho bundle’ and your link surfaced in the results. When I click on the link, the window containing the PDF document appear. Congrats.

PDF] 

SOHO Bundle.pub


File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
12 Aug 2010 ... Do you have an example of an office using the SOHO bundle... The SOHO Bundle that consists of 1 File Server, 5 notebooks and 1 multi- ...
tankinlian.com/admin/file.aspx?id=144


My comment
The PDF format has a big advantage compared to HTML. It allows the document to be downloaded and sent by e-mail to another person. The perceived disadvantage - not searched by Google, is now removed.

I am promoting a new concept of the PDF centric website. My website, www.tankinlian.com has been developed on this technology. It receives 400 visitors daily. I encourage organisations to move to this new style of website and use the Internet to develop your business. Read here.


No comments:

Blog Archive