Monday, January 24, 2011

Bad experience with M V Land

I continue to have bad experience with M V Land. They want me to pay them a deposit of $2,000 to allow me to move my furniture into the building. If I refuse to pay, they will stop my people to move in the furniture. This is highway robbery and holding people to ransom.

They probably feel that they need the deposit in case I cause damage to the building by moving their furniture. But they owe me $60,000 in renovation subsidy which they have paid to me. So, why do they need me to pay this $2,000 deposit? They are causing a lot of unnecessary work for themselves and for their customers. The arrogance of this developer is beyond belief. They act like the government.

Tan Kin Lian

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Mr Tan,

In my opinion, your observation is correct.

Many of them behave like the govt. They have a very good example infront of them.

Cheng Soon said...

I believe all private condos also demand a deposit for moving in or out. Typically, this is left to the mover company to handle directly with the condo management office.

Unknown said...

If your mover is from a established company, they will deal directly with your management office. This is quite common for most condo.

SL said...

Hi Mr. Tan,

Can I have the contact number of the developer? Thinking of checking out Midview City.

SL

Blog Archive