Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Is the Presidential Election a "political activity"?
I wanted to book a function room at the Grassroots Club for a weekly gathering of my supporters. They reminded me politely that their regulations disallow the club to be used for political activities. I said that it will be used for my Presidential election, which is supposed to be "non-partisan" and "dignified" and should not be classified as a "political activity". They are not able to decide on this matter. As time is urgent, I have to book a hotel for the gathering.
- ► 2013 (304)
- ► 2012 (1270)
07/10 - 07/17
- Walk along Railway Track
- Increase in property tax
- Letter to the Straits Times Forum - not published
- Tan Jee Say's participation in the Presidential El...
- Developments in Tunisia
- Bersih movement in Malaysia
- Public transport fares
- Leadership - guided by values
- President Lula of Brazil
- Financial Planning for Young People
- TKL Campaign Website
- Donation of the President's Salary
- SPDR Straits Times Index ETF
- Reach out to all Singaporeans
- Difficulties faced in Presidential Campaign
- Restricted use of mini-bus
- Is the Presidential Election a "political activity...
- Animoto video of TKL press conference
- The New Paper - Presidential Contest
- My views of National Service - two sides
- Survey results - concerns of young people
- Survey - concerns of young Singaporeans and their ...
- A shoo-in for the Presidency - P N Balji
- Alert the captain of the vessel
- ▼ 07/10 - 07/17 (24)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)