Saturday, November 19, 2011

Cinnamon Lakeside Hotel, Colombo




I am staying at the Cinnamon Lakeside Hotel. The service is excellent. The staff are knowledgeable and helpful. It is the best service that I have experienced in a hotel. Here are some photos of the view from the balcony overlooking Cinnamon Lake and of the breadfast at the executive lounge of the hotel.

I tried Kiri Bath, which is rice baked with coconut. It was delicious.



I had to connect three devices to the wifi network of the hotel. The I.T. staff came to my room to allow the multi-access. He was knowledgeable and got all of them working soon. He also told me what the issue was and how he solved them.He logged into his server to allow access to the 3 devices.



2 comments:

Tan Kin Lian said...

The waiter is called Dasai. He is very helpful and knowledgeable. His service is excellent.

Tan Kin Lian said...

Kiri Bath is rice cooked with coconut. It is presented as a square block.

Blog Archive