I wonder if the damage to the collector shoes in the MRT trains could be due to sabotage? After all, we knew about the inadequate security in the MRT depots where vandals were allowed to deface the trains. Any views?
- ► 2013 (299)
- ► 2012 (1270)
12/18 - 12/25
- Reduce over-reliance on MRT
- Information on Company Website
- Provide feedback on Wireless@SG
- Merry Christmas
- ST Forum: Replace queuing with online registration...
- Usage based data plans
- Hotlines to call taxis
- Removing peak hour surcharge
- Pre-paid SIM card of other countries
- Set the benchmark
- ST Online Forum: Get client approval for CDP acces...
- To all readers of my blog ....
- Good and bad regulations
- Set up a regulated basic taxi service with central...
- Could it be due to sabotage?
- Provide a complete service
- Online form for SMRT
- ST Online Forum - run parallel bus services
- Get rid of these bad icons
- Restoring our icons
- New financial rules to take effect from 1 January ...
- ST Online Forum - avoid tonnes of wasted paper
- PAP government policies
- ST Forum: Provide Effective Alert System
- Discrimination against poor Singaporeans with fore...
- MRT train breakdown - passing the buck
- Transport woes - cartoon by Wing Lee
- Learning Tips
- Reply to Tan Jee Say
- ▼ 12/18 - 12/25 (29)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)