Friday, March 23, 2018

Mental block with the name "Lee"

I may be getting dementia. I had a very good friend. His name is Kum Tatt. He was a great scientist. But I forgot his surname. Was it Chan, Wong or Tan?

After raking my memory, I remembered. It was Lee Kum Tatt. He passed away about 10 years ago.

Next. the prime minister of Singapore. I know that his initial is LHL. I also remember his name as Hsien Loong. But I forgot his surname.

Is it Lim, Low or Loo?

After much effort, I remembered that it was a Lee.

It seemed that I faced a mental block when it comes to a "Lee". I don't know why.

OK, this is just a joke. It is not fake news, OK?

Here is the link to tell you more about my friend, Lee Kum Tatt

1 comment:

Yujuan said...

Could easily identify with surname Lee, the Father of our country is a Lee, Mr Lee Kuan Yew. It's one to be proud of.
On the other hand, have complete mental block with surname Ho, just want to erase our mind off an inept person with this surname, who is synonymous with losing big money abroad, the peoples' blood and sweat money.
Gives us heart pain.

Blog Archive