Saturday, June 22, 2019

WOTC - Should a large scale protest be allowed in Singapore?

I asked the question in the Wisdom of the Crowd - should a protest similar to Hong Kong be allowed in Singapore.

5% of the respondents said that the protest could lead to rioting, but the remaining 95% are in favor of allowing such a protest.

No comments:

Blog Archive