Tuesday, July 09, 2019

It is safer to make a change

I want to tell a story about this drain crossing and relate it to the need to vote non PAP.

When I first constructed this crossing, several people warned me that it might collapse and I might fall into the drain.

These people are afraid of change. They imagined what might happen if there is a change.

Well, more than six months have passed. The crossing did not collapse. I did not slip. I did not fall into the drain.

That is not all.

Suppose, I did not construct the crossing. Previously, it comprised of a few logs that were uneven. What could have happened?

I might have fallen into the drain due to the unstable logs. Do not think that no change is the safest approach. It may not be. You might get into trouble, if you refuse to change.

What is the morale of this story?

If you continue to vote PAP, you might get into trouble. If you vote non PAP and vote for change, it might be a safer option.

OK?


No comments:

Blog Archive