Saturday, October 12, 2019

Top leaders must pay attention to problems and direct the people in charge to solve them

Someone sent me a message about my post on the way that the Public Utilities Board handled the water leakage in my home. He asked - do you seriously think that your prime minister should attend to this problem? Does he not have other more important things to do?

Here is my reply.


Anonymous said...

Agree that LHL has no balls in certain areas. But on the other side todays leaders are different from our parent's time. People those days can endure hardship and because mostly one income to feed the whole family, they took their work seriously.
Todays workers are hypersensitive. If the boss is not tactful or diplomatic and if LHL kept calling up the whoever, they consider it bypassing and the staffs will start going to LHL instead. I know it because my big boss instead of coming to me to question why certain things are happening, he called the staffs responsible to his office without my knowledge to counsel them. I quit as I felt he thought I could handle the matter and I was bypass. Sandwich.

Anonymous said...

This just confirm that when one don't have an income, one cannot move! All this family wanted was lower interest rates? More mortgagee sale on the way? The PM was only told half the story?

The below are REQUIRED by ALL parties.

REPRICING (For TDSR Computation)

Please fill Name as per NRIC in all forms below (including Hanyu Pinyin, @alias, etc.) on all
required fields.
1. NRIC Front and back (Singapore Citizen & PR) or Passport (Applicable for foreigners) & Employment Pass if available (Applicable for foreigners). To be provided by all borrowers and mortgagors.
2. Completed application forms (as attached)

3. Applicable only for Mortgagor who is not a borrower: Personal Data Protection Act Form, complete and sign.

5. Income Documents
i) Employed:–
~ Latest 3 months payslips. (If payslip is not computerized, kindly provide payslips together with 3 months bank statement showing salary crediting)
~ Latest Notice of Assessment [NOA] Income Tax Declaration (Link:
Steps: Go to "Notices" (on the top of page) > Select & Click on “Individuals” > Scroll down & click on “Notice of Assessment (Individual)” > Print/save

~ Latest 15 months CPF Contribution History (Link:
Steps: Login to CPF website with Singpass > My statements > Under section B - click Contribution History up to the last 15 months > select the period > Click printer to print (At right hand corner)

ii) Self Employed ~ Latest Year Notice of Assessment [NOA] Income Tax Declaration (Link:
Steps: Login to my tax portal > Click Singpass > Correspondence & notices > Letters/notices > Click letters/notices > Notice of Assessment > Print/save

6. CPF Utilised for Property for all Mortgagors even if $0 used (Link:
Steps: Login to CPF website with Singpass > My statements > Under section C > click Property > (i) print a copy > Click I wish to view My Property Withdrawal Details, both public and private when applicable (the page should have a full property address and the breakdown of the CPF funds used) > (ii) print a copy

7. My Tax Portal Property Portfolio Page - page reflecting URL and Date
Steps: Login to IRAS website with Singpass > Go to "Property" (on the top of page) > Select & Click on “View Property Portfolio” > (i) Save this page as PDF or Print this page > Click on “View Details” > (ii) Save the page as PDF or print the page (reflecting Property Description, Owner Details and Annual Value & Tax Rate) > Click On “View Property Tax Bill” and (iii) click / download on the latest Property Tax Bill and save.
8a. My HDBPage – Flat Details (if you do not own a HDB) (Link:

Steps: Login to HDB website with Singpass > Click on “My Flat” (left side of page) > Click on “Purchased Flat” > Click on “Flat Details” > print a copy (reflecting your NRIC number).

8b. If you own a HDB Property, please go to My HDBPage – Financial Info (Link:

Steps: Login to HDB website with Singpass > Click on “My Flat” > Click on “Purchased Flat” > Click on “Flat Details” > (i) print a copy > Click on “Financial Info” > (ii) print a copy (reflecting your NRIC number) > if you have a loan with HDB proceed to click on “statement of account” > select “current year” and click “continue” > (iii) print a copy
9. ADDITIONAL documents will be requested later:
Latest copies of all Credit card / Overdrafts / Car loan / Personal Credit / Education Loan / Home Loan statements in the recent month. Full set of statements are required with FULL NAMES AND AMOUNT OWNED.

Anonymous said...

Please note that:
• We will charge a Conversion Fee of $1,000 for this repricing request;

• Please send us the necessary documents within one week from the date of application. If we do not receive
any documents within this time, we will close your repricing request;
• Repricing your loan will require a full review of your loan, including a review of your Total Debt Servicing Ratio,
loan-to-value ratio and loan tenure. It also requires a satisfactory credit assessment. Your repricing
request/application is subject to our approval;
• The loan packages and fees in this may change from time to time, and we may not give you notice of this in advance;
• This (including the packages) is not to be construed as an offer, representation or inducement
to you or to any other party; and
• Terms and conditions apply.

Blog Archive